What is your dream?

@bunalice (315)
China
"I have a dream that one day......",now I bethink this sentence,I find that dream is so far to realize it.When I was young,I told to myself that "I have a dream that I will be happy everyday".When I growed up,I found that dream is impossible,so I told to myself that "I have a dream that I will become very rich",but now ,I find it is too far to realize,but I will make efforts!What is your dream now?
@nanayangel (7839)
I have a lot of dreams right now. I dream that one day, I will just wake up and our house and shop is finished and fully furnished, that our shop will make us earn lots of money and have branches in other parts of the country, that we'll have my loved ones from Manila move here and spend the rest of our lives together, that my cousin, Jojo, is alive again, also my grandfather, that I have lots of rare excellent items in MU Online, the online level-up game I am playing, that my old friends will have a happy reunion, and to secure my son's future.
@bunalice (315)
When I heard of your dreams,I don't know why I feel a bit sad,perharps I know some of your dreams are infeasible like some dreams of me.But I really wish you happy.I know some of your dreams will realize if making efforts.
Yeah, they are kinda hard to attain. But my more realistic dream that's more likely to be attained soon is for our trip to Iloilo in the 23rd will be safe and fun. Thank you very much.