things change when you mature...

@daryljane (3439)
did you notice that when you mature, things change on what you like to do..for instance, i used to like to go out and do night life and disco during college..stay up all night having fun, noisy music and shouting... but now that im a little older, things kinda change..i dont like going to discon anymore now, being near any noisy music or band..i tend to stay on a coffee shop, and have a nice chat with friends, be on the beach and watch the waves..it irritates me already when its noisy.. are you having the same situation when your mature?
@lilaclady (28270)
Yes this will happen a few times in your life, people continue growing and take different roads in their lives, it is a nice natural thing, change is good.
@daryljane (3439)
yeah, thats right..i agree..thanks!
@twils2 (1821)
Careful, it sounds like your starting to grow up. As you start to grow older you will notice your attitudes toward some things will change, you might start to look at things a bit more seriously. I've noticed that I've become more like my dad. Now that I'm 48, I feel like I spend more time talking about things that I used to do when I was younger that I wouldnt even thing about doing now. I dont mind my music a bit loud still, but I still pretty much listen to the same songs that I listened to 25 years ago.
@daryljane (3439)
i dont know, i started to feel iritated when its noisy...thanks for that!
@twils2 (1821)
Thank you for the best response. :)
@daryljane (3439)
not a problem! :)
@domen_ (91)
• Slovenia
That's because you got married. :P (or gotta long term relationship) Some of these things are very unnatural and lead to frustrations.
@daryljane (3439)
really? ill keep that in mind! thanks!
@daryljane (3439)
i may be in a long term relationship right now but he is not stopping me from going out, in fact, he is the outgoing person in the relationship...i just dont like going out anymore and im not frustrated too...things just change and i like it somehow.
no i m simple type persom imean i m quite busy in my work so i dont like to roam here and their so i m doing a job here no frnd no roaming nothing now feeling to relax bcoz i can enjoy my life in alone i dont like croweded peoples so i dont make much frnds in real life just sitting on net and making good frnds like u dear
@daryljane (3439)
i used to love all those things before but as i grow older, im into different environment already.