Good grief! I posted the same discussion twice!

@estherlou (5020)
I know what happened! In the 1st one, I forgot to put the link to an article I read and was referring to. So I backed up to add the link. Of course, backing up cleared the discussion box and I had to start over. When I hit submit, it went onto mylots. Imagine my surprise to find both of the discussions there...the one with the link and the 1st one without the link! What a mess! Sorry everyone!
Yeah, I just did the same thing. I was answering a discussion and noticed I had obliterated one word. So I hit the 'STOP' button, fixed the spelling, then submitted it. Both ended up there, one with my wonderful spelling, and the other with correct spelling. Opps!!
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
no need to worry about it, these things will always happen.. people understand about errors, just post a comment and a link to the good discussion by responding to your own "bad one" :)
I did the same thing yesterday. I notified MyLot and they removed one of them for me. I just copied the link to the one I wanted deleted and they took care of it.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
If that's the worst thing you've done don't sweat it. LOL Besides I'm glad you did mess up, now I'm a little less embarrased from when I've done the same thing. Take Care.
Don't let it bother you I have had some of these surpises myself. I get infuriated when it is something that took a while to type so I do it all over again and then I see that it went through the first time!!
@sjohnson628 (3197)
I did this a a couple times myself. It's very easy to do! I was hoping mylot would delete one of them but they haven't yet. It's ok no big deal!
@gemini1960 (1162)
its fine it could happened to any of us here..especially if you feel sleepy or tired on doing such things
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have did this before myself. Posted the same article twice when I first joined 4 months ago.
@sigma77 (5385)
I think a lot of people do that from time to time. I certainly have. No big deal, because maybe you will get twice the answers.