Barbie movies

@cdparazo (5769)
I really love Barbie movies because it has very beautiful messages and values. It also shows women are empowered and fully capable of taking care of themselves like the the Mermedia and Magic of the Rainbow. It is non-violent and graceful solutions to many problems. How about you? What do you like about Barbie?
My daughter loves Barbie alot and me too. One because they have good values portrayed, as you said. No violence. And to add the songs and dances are very catchy too. My daughter can watch Barbie over and over again. And thanks to Barbie's beautiful eyes, my daughter loves to eat a lots of carrots. (^^,)
@cdparazo (5769)
I have observed that my daughters are learning a lot about Barbie movies and they are something that are positive. My daughter and niece too watch Barbie movies over and over again that they have memorized the dailogues already.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I want to try to find this movie for my neice since I am reading that you say it is non -violent. She loves Barbie and she loves mermaids. It sounds like a great movie.