Free adsense information

adsense advantage - my favorite web sites
@pismeof (855)
For Mylotters who wish to advance their income from the web I've encountered a young man who's real knowledgeable about adsense and he was kind enough to offer this book to me for free .And then he said to go ahead and give it away to anyone that might be interested in learning about the subject .So I figured why not see if I could help some people as well . Anyone that's interested should go and check this out . Http://www.hypervre.com/?affiliate=58329 Let me know what you think .Maybe we'll become friends!!
So kind of you sir. really this book helps a lot and earning money thanks a lot
@pismeof (855)
I'm glad you like it .We should help each other out when we can .
i think you are not publishing it for haing your commission are you sure you will get benifitted by using it if you are sure the only reply to this discussion and display the proof of payment...
@pismeof (855)
Honestly if you go and visit this site .It won't cost you a penny and you get to download your own version for absolutely nothing . just check it out for yourself. http:/www.hypervre.com/?affiliate=58329