Concerts!

How many concerts have you been to and who were they? I have seen the following: Brooks and Dunn David Lee Murphy Neal McCoy Lonestar Doobie Brothers Jimmy Buffet Tracy Byrd and a few others that I can't think of
I've been to load of concerts and gigs in my time hun, here's just a few The Sisters of Mercy The Mission The Rolling Stones The Beatles Iron Maiden Metallica The Cult and loads more
I have only heard of a few of those. The Beatles would probably be one of the only ones I would have like to have seen.
@Darko2332 (144)
• United Arab Emirates
I have the following perform: The Rasmus Lauren Harris Mastodon Prodigy In Flames Stone Sour Iron Maiden
Cool list of concerts but none of them are my style! Thanks for the response!
Oh my this is going to take some thinking back, I'm sure I'll miss many but here goes. Ted Nugent - twice Cheap Trick Kansas KISS - 4 times Skid Row Ozzy Osbourne - twice Queensryche John Mellencamp Brooks & Dunn Reba McIntire Dokken Fabulous Thunderbirds ZZ Top Tina Turner Edgar Winter Chicago AC/DC Nazareth Koko Taylor Paul Revere and the Raiders Tommy James Yep I missed a bunch but those are all I can think of at the moment.
Wow, there are some you have been to that I would love to go see. Chicago, Kansas, and Reba!!