Do you consider your birthday as a holiday?

@peaceful (3286)
I celebrate the entire month of October! My birthday is on the first of month and my favorite holiday is Halloween. This is the best time of the year for me!:) How do you feel about your own birthday?
I am thankful each year when it comes around, that I have been blessed with one more year. I have my birthday coming the 25th of this month. But, there is nothing celebrated, as it is just me and my husband, and he works. But he always buys me the most beautiful cards and a gift and takes me out.
@peaceful (3286)
Celebrating and being celebrated is what the "Good Stuff" is all about! Your birthday can be celebrated in any way or at any time you choose... It's wonderful and remarkable that you and your husband have been together for all those great years and that you've seen so many celebrations together... How about creating a "Our Love Is Like A Rock" holiday of your very own! :) Happy Upcoming Birthday and a toast to you in advance! :)
Thank you so much. Bless you.
@villageanne (8579)
To me, my bithday is no big deal but I make sure that my family has a very special day on their birthdays. Our youngest had a birthday Dec 29. We were unable to go visit her and did not want to just mail a gift. We took the planner and picked a day that would work for us to go visit her and make it a special day for her. We are going the first weekend in Feb. We called her today to make sure her and her husband would be home. We are going to arrive at her home friday evening, take her and her husband to Red Lobster for Dinner. Return to her home for Homemade birthday cake (with candles) and gifts. We plan on taking her to a late movie and we will drive back home during the night. She was so excited to hear that we were comming. She said she did not have a birthday cake and it was the first time in her life without one. So for this year, her special day has been moved but she will know that she is loved and she will feel special1 I think birthdays are important. The people in my life are important and I want to show them how special they are and that I am glad they were born!
@peaceful (3286)
I too am disposed to giving gifts during my Birthmonth!:) The sharing of Joy and Experience is a natural thing for me and those who are close to me ( heck, that could be anybody, for that matter!)really benefit from my own happiness at this time! I'm giving you Best Response because of the loving, selfless and practical way you share your Life... And regardless of whatever day it really falls upon, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
When I was a kid, I felt disappointed. My birthday is 2 weeks after Christmas. The 2 events were just combined. Mother didn't believe in parties. My husband's birthday is 3 days before mine. We celebrate a combined birthday and go out for a special birthday dinner.
@peaceful (3286)
I think that's a great way to celebrate! :) Call it your "Winter Festival Of Love"! and be grateful for each other. Love is the most treasured gift of all! May Blessings and Abundance be with you and yours forever!
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
my birthday is the first day of autum and ive always used this as a holiday but i agree with you all hallows eve is my favourite time too blessed be friend
@peaceful (3286)
People born at this time of the year seem to have a whole heck of a lot in common! :) Merry Meet! :)
@Jonny714 (190)
Yes it is my Birthday is on April Fool day so i guess is a holiday hehe..
@peaceful (3286)
I have a sense of humour and April Fool's day is a good day for a birthday, you'll always get at least a few laughs for presents! :)
i consider my birthday as one special day not as a holiday but i may take a leave from work with my husband if possible also so that we can enjoy the day with thanksgiving & get together lunch or dinner with family & some special friends.