Nash tells Jessica

That unless they can be together he is leaving . He can`t live so close to each other and not Be with her . Jessica in court in front of the judge to adopt Jamie when the judge asked for Jessica`s intention was to adopt her Jessica says she can`t do this . Oh my what excuse will she say this time , you know she most likely have one she`s been coming up with alot of lies lately . Being Tessica in Jess is coming out .... I like Tessica more anyways , she brings the best out of Jessica , she`s more her own person where Jessica is weak and won`t stand on her own two feet like Jessica . What do you think ? What about Tod going to find his son do you think he`ll find out anything at all ?
@villageanne (8554)
What are you talking about? I am totally lost. I guess I must have missed a post somewhere along the line. That is what I get for being sick so much lately.
LOL After I submitted my comment. It said " would you live to add one life to live to your intersts" So I guess it was a soap opera. LOL I dont watch it but at least now I know. LOL
Thanks for best Response