I ate the eggs from yesterday

Thanks for telling me it was okay to eat the eggs that I forgot about on the stove for four hours. They were fine, but quite rubbery. I just whipped them up with mayo, and all was fine. Thanks for responding yesterday to my post.
@aprilgrl (4460)
That's great that they are ok.(whew) I love to make those egg slads and egg sandwiches. Have a great day.
@TerryZ (22146)
Your welcome and dont do that again.LOL I hope they werent too rubbery.LOL
@lightningMD (5937)
Glad they were okay,i know i hate to waste food.
@marciascott (25557)
So you made a egg sandwich, sounds good to me. I might do that right niw, I never try that.
My husband often left the hard boiled eggs on the kitchen counter in the morning and would eat them later that evening. He never got sick over doing it.
@Willowlady (10666)
You are welcome. I thought maybe that would be the case. I am glad that they did not go to waste. It is good to weigh in with thoughts for a friend. Good to see you around today and hope that it is all good for you and yours.
@dfinster (3538)
I'm glad to hear that you got to use them. My husband and my mom and dad never put their hardboiled eggs in te fridge the first day after they make them. That's if they;re making them for Easter. None of them ever get sick and neither did I. If I'm just making them for egg salad or something thought I put them in the frig=dge to cool them faster.
@patootie (3593)
That's good to hear .. mind you I bet they be a bit more 'binding' than usual .. so make sure you have plenty to drink until they've 'passed through' .. heheheh !! I thought of you this afternoon when I stuck a couple of eggs in my egg boiler .. I set it all up and walk away .. by the time the buzzer went off about 8 minutes later I had completely forgotten I'd put the eggs in .. I really don't know what I would do without cooking appliances with timers .. I'd have probably burnt the house down by now ..