Tell us something about your children! I will positively rate all answers!!

@ladyljs (1303)
As parents, we all have to brag about our kids sometime, so tell everyone about your children...post a pic if you want to!I have twin 9 year olds, a boy and a girl. They do not look anything alike! They are both straight A students and are active in sports, cheerleading, and church. Kurt was given his name after watching a Kurt Russell movie Kamarie's name was made up using her Grandma's middle name Kay and her Aunts middle name Marie. Kurt is a talented singer and sings the national anthem at our huge stadium for every midget league football game. Kamarie (Kami for short) has a knack for art and writes beautiful poetry. OK....YOUR TURN!!!!!
I am probably going to be the only one who responds to your discussion like this. As a parent, you would think we all had something to brag about in our children. I have a daughter whom I love deeply, but my gosh! She has turned out to be the most selfish, self-centered, egotistical child I have ever known. She is now in her 30s and in all honesty, was brought up to know what is right and wrong, especially when it comes to her mom and dad. She does her level best to manipulate us, to tell us what she thinks we want to hear her say and tells us how much she loves us, all the while, while she is schemeing and planning what and how to put one more thing over us. She always knows the consequences, but does things anyway. A friend of hers told her point blank, regarding staying out too late at one point, "You know your mom's going to have a cow, and you know you're in trouble all ready so why do you have to go home?" When she told me that with a smile on her face I just looked at her and said," And you wonder why we make rules for you to follow?" I also told her with friends like that she certainly didn't need any enemies. They couldn't be much of a friend if they tried to continue getting her in trouble instead of making sure she respected her mom and dad. Shish!
@stacy624 (2777)
I have 7 Wonderful children Cierra 10 Jessica 9 Britney 8 Reuben 6 Jonathan 4 Adam 2 Timothy 1 and expecting my 8th Aug 4th. My kids are my life I couldn't image a day without them! I feel the Lord has blessed me in more ways then one. =)
@ladyljs (1303)
Wow...you have certainly been blessed! Life around your house must be loads of fun! I bet that there is never a dull moment! AND TO ThINK ThAT I HaD MY hANdS FULL with TWINs! Thanks for sharing!
@my2luvs (158)
My son James (JD) is 15 months old and he is the most loving, affectionate child I have ever seen. He is also the cutest! My 2 year old daughter Harleen is so brave and fearless. She loves meeting new people and beingthe center of attention.
@KissThis (3008)
I have three wonderful children. I have an 8 year old daughter that is consider to be a specail needs child. You couldn't tell it by looking at her. She is my little drama queen. LOL I have a soon to be 7 year old son that I adopted a few years back. He has lived with me since he was 13 months old. He is extemely smart for a boy. And there is my youngest. He is 5 years old. He came to live with me just before he turned 3.He is also now adopted. He is very talkative and active child. Has a wonderful personality. Always asks questions.
My son, Dalton, will be turning three in a little over two weeks. We've had him potty trained for almost a month now, and although there have been a few accidents, he's doing great with it. He has a huge vocabulary and loves to talk about anything and everything. He's so smart! He enjoys playing outdoors and is a very active child.