what kind of vegetable you dont really enjoy eating?

i eat squash but i dont really like the taste of it. i just eat because its beneficial to health.
i dont like ladyfinger but i eat it for health but we should eat all green leafy vegetables its good for our health
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I will eat peas, even though I hated them as a child. Yet I need then to be sauteed or otherwise seasoned, because peas are mushy and grotesque on their own merit. They are healthy for you though. One time I didn't have much food in the fridge, so I made lunch by cooking brown rice, peas, garlic, onions, sunflower kernals, and scrambled egg. I was trying to invent my own stir-fry, and it wasn't so bad minus the heavy onion flavor. If a person is brave enough to eat peas on his or her own, please share with us. Next time no onion!
@bronie123 (4589)
I really like brocolli is it very yummy and good for you :)
I do not like brocalli, lima beans, brussel sprouts or mushrooms. I will eat brocalli if it's prepared correctly - but I will not eat any of the others - period!
@natrlvr2 (384)
I am not a big veggie eater to begin with. If I don't like the taste of something, I just don't eat it.LOL.As you guessed, I don't eat healthy.I wish I could.
@whywiki (6070)
I don't really like Broccoli. I don't hate it I just don't like it because every restaurant over uses it because in this neck of the woods it is cheap. I hate buying something from the Chinese restaurant for take out and when you get home there is two pieces of meat and the rest is broccoli. So it is more of a pet peeve.
@loved1 (5336)
I like most vegetables except raw tomatoes. The other vegetable I cannot stand is eggplant. No matter how it is prepared I just don't like the way it tastes. It is unfortunate because I know it is low in calories and is a nutritious food, but it is yucky!
@michele609 (1687)
That is kind of hard to say because I love a whole lot of differnt veggies, but I would have to say that my overall pick would have to be corn!