Do You Keep Packaging??

@djdeep81 (1061)
I usually keep packaging just in case if there is anything wrong with my item. so i can return it in its original box.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I like to keep the packaging, because a person might need the boxes for moving or for a birthday or a holiday. It is cheaper than going to the store. In fact, I think I am already set for Christmas with all the boxes I keep. It's not that I hoard things, instead I like to be creative in decorating the packaging, too, especially if for the holidays.
Another term would be recycling, yes?
@djdeep81 (1061)
I would prefer to save the boxes.
@blondbat (504)
I will keep packaging for a while if I think I am going to return it. If I am not sure it is the right item for the situation. Also, I will keep packaging for larger items, computers and printers and things like that. I will usually re-use them and fill them with something else, or stash them for moving or other storage purposes. After a while, especially with things stored in our garage, hubby and I will go through each and every box and storage area and clean out/toss out/recycle what we don't need/use/want.