2007... the year without a spring?

@DeenaD (2688)
After the coldest February and cold, cold, cold right through the coldest Easter in decades, now they are calling for up to a foot of snow Sunday night! When is this winter going to end?
@sweetlady10 (3617)
I was so happy when one week ago we were feeling the spring. Now again it is so cold, don't know when this winter is going to end. Yesterday we get snow and rain at the same time and it is more cold now. I can't wait to see the weather getting warm.
@DeenaD (2688)
I totally agree with you. As as right now (mid-April) our local weathermen are telling us that there is no end to this cold in sight, and they wish they had better news. One said it feels like we are stuck in an eternal November.
@cher913 (25890)
Funny, hubby and i were just talking about this the other day...we watch the weather channel at least a couple of times every day and so far their forcast for the rest of april is cooler than normal. Apparently, Easter was colder than Christmas! What I imagine is it will be cool during April and then boom it will be hot hot hot in may............ah the joys of weather... btw...we live in southern ontario canada, you?
@DeenaD (2688)
I hope you're right about May. I'm in Pennsylvania.