An Original Poem By Me

Let Me Share This Poem to YOu... I even submit this poem to www.poetry.com for those creative writers and readers of original poems you can try the website. I Want More Than Friendship Ive been longing to tell you this but everytime were together I can't speak Its about my feelings for you How are you going to know it If I will just keep it? We've been together a lot Just the two of us I know you could feel it That were more than like steadies But why do you have to leave? Is it because we didnt plan this? But dont you know that love always begins at friendship And it is fate which brought all this So why do you have to feel guilt Is it because they say you have a special feeling for me? But can you not tell? I feel the same way I want our relationship back And this time I want more than friendship P.S. I knew this poem by heart.
@naty1941 (2336)
That is a very nice poem. Keep it up and you will be able to sell them in different websites.
@sarapooht (271)
Hi Ladypiolo! That's a very lovely poem!
Very nice ladypiolo. I would normally give a better view/ take on a poem but I thought this was nicely written, plus I'm a bit behind with comments recently. (so I'm struggling with them) =) Thanks for sharing it, ~Joey P.s If you happen to be interested, I'm always searching for talented writers for my site, which you can find inside my profile. =) Poetry & Art
@moira20 (226)
hi joey! i can't seem to locate yout site with the poetry and art..I also wanted to write and I hope I could check that out. =)
thanks for your appreciation, yes im interested... i'll check your site... keep rockin'
@stacy624 (2777)
This is a very well thought out poem. I really enjoyed it and Thank you for sharing it. Best wishes Stacy
@moira20 (226)
Hi! that was pretty cool. I also love poetry and i think it's a fun way to express our feelings, don't you think. Try to check this site if you wanted to send some of your stuff too. www.associatedcontent.com/article/217881/hey_im_counting.html
hey Its a nice piece of work..I liked it very much ..it just portrays my feelings too , i think everyone's latent feelings..I think u r in love with someone??r u?
That is a very nice poem, hope they pick it for a prize. have you every thought of putting this poem to music, I think it would sound good put to music. :) :) :)