No Gissi/Cookies

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48715)
United Kingdom
Sorry to disappoint you all but there will be no Gissi/Cookies lol It was a false Alarm phewwwwwwwwww I think Gissi is pleased to lol as I do not think he would have taken to well to one of his Children coming to join us hahahaha So sorry everyone who wanted a Gissi baby but you never know maybe one Day but it won't be a Gissi/Cookie I think I will find him a Lady more his Size lol
@shelagh77 (3643)
I just spent all morning looking up puppy care, I am most disappointed and I INSIST you find a lady friend for Gissi THIS INSTANT! I want a Gissiwhateveritis and I want it now, you cruel lady to have raised my hopes so high that at last I will have a pet which doesn't bombard me with sunflower seeds or try to amputate my fingers every time I feed it. Oh! Woe is me! I am undone! I am bereft! See what you have done!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well don't tell me you should have told Gissi yesterday he is the one that did not manage anyway you found out yesterday he is still a Baby he is not ready to be a Dad so wait and stop being impatient.
@shelagh77 (3643)
Thank you for the best response but it in no way makes up for the lack of my Gissooki! You should be more responsible and wait until the little fluffy critters drop down into the world before getting my hopes up and making me think I shall have a little mini gissooki! Gissi doesn't have to be a parent. He is a boy dog. He just struts his stuff and scarpers back down to Essex and Cookie carries them lol. You tell Gissi he doesn't have to worry, just get Auntie a little puppy, just the one like, and then I shall shut up and be happy. By the way, can you take the puppy for a week in September as I am on holiday. lol.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well why do you not tell Gissi this he might listen to Auntie you never know As for September I think you better ask Gissi on that one to on my Part no Prob but Gissi might bully him a bit
@Darkwing (21588)
As you say... phewwwwww. Don't get me wrong but I think Gissi is enjoying life at the moment and not ready to take on the responsibility quite. He does tend to wander a bit! ha ha ha. I'll bet Cookie's quite relieved too that you coy actions in Gissi's presence, were worthwhile after all. lol. Love and hugs, Gabs, together with brightest blessings.
@Darkwing (21588)
Now you just have to pray that Scruffy is safe and not expecting puptens! lol
@gabs8513 (48715)
No chance she was done years ago after her 4th Litter of Kittens in one Year that was enough lol
@Katlady2 (9920)
Darn it! And I wanted one too! Like my cats would've gone for that! LOL Oh well. He didn't need to be a daddy yet anyway, no matter how much he loves his Cookie.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Nope Kat he doesn't lol he is still a Baby himself lol and I think he prefers it that way lol Cookie is coming to see him in 2 weeks but it is ok she is not in Season no more lol
@lols189 (4797)
aaawww so there arent any more lil pups on the way then gabs. never mind but i bet gissi is glad to know as he doesnt want to be a little daddy yet and yes he needs to fond a girl his own size lol
@gabs8513 (48715)
Oh he is quite relieved lol as Mummy might have made to much Fuss of the Babies lol and we can't have that now can we lol
Ah, what a pity, and there I was with my little basket all ready to sail across the water to collect my baby Gissi. I even had a name picked for him/her. I think Gissi would have made a lovely dad and you would have made a lovely nanny. Oh well, maybe next time...lol.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes maybe next time but I think I would prefer a Lady his Size lol at least he does not need a Stepladder then
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh what a blessing in disguise you see with all of you watching Gissi that after all your hard work in regards to this Gissi did not manage to get to Cookie after all!! I think also it would be lovely to have a Gissi baby the same size as Gissi.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Oh yes it would be lol I would like one Gissi Size as that is the Size that I can handle
@Lakota12 (42684)
very good wheeeee I was wondering what they were going to look like lol . What breed would you have called them if it had been right?
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lololol well to be honest it would have been Gissi/Cookie Breed and nothing else lol
@raydene (9875)
We got to get Gissi a blow up doggie to keep him out of trouble..Gosh we have his Mum always in trouble..We might find her standing on her head in the bathtub..and now we have to worry about our Gissi having to become a dad..I just don't know about you two..Me thinks we need a keeper for the pretty blonde and her pooch..lol I'd like to see the person that could handle that job..te he he Any takers...hahaha Love ya Gabs..You make me laugh Honey Angel xox
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lolololol well I think you would find someone quite easy as we are so Innocent I would have thought you would Volunteer hahahaha
@TerryZ (22083)
But Gabs Gissi has to be married first. Tell him to do it right this time. Dont you think? Well what a relief. Tell Gissi Aunt Terry will come to the wedding.LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol Terry there has to be one good enough yet for my little Baby but yes I will tell him when he wakes up he has had a busy Day lol and no not looking after me either.
@rainbow (6763)
aaaaw and I was buzy imagining what my new baby girl would be like. Probably for the best, bet both almost parents are relieved, lol.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lololol not as relieved as we are Sweetie believe me
@charms88 (7541)
LOL, I thought I was about to hear some more of Gissi's antics. I love hearing it very much as I don't have any dog here. But hey, I'm not complaining. My fluffy fellow is a good company too. "grin"
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol Charms no he has been good today but we have been to see my Friend most of the Day so he would be good lol
@marlyse (1056)
lol he did good not to work to fast the lil monkey. he has lots to do with his mum, so no time for children. as soon as his mum doesnt have accidents anymore, he can think of having babies lol hugs and love
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol well he was not happy when I told him that lol He thinks he will go Grey soon (sigh) I don't know he is so snobbish sometimes
@mummymo (23707)
AAwww - I had just changed my mind about the pup too! lol So the little fella is not such a quick worker after all! Bet he is relieved - he's not ready for fatherhood!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lololol no he was not as you could hear yesterday he is still a Puppy himself and a cheeky one for that lol
No Gissookies? Well, maybe it's just as well. Gabs that last avatar must be the most short-lived you've ever had. I feel sorry for the lovely lass you have there now. Can she expect a slightly longer life? Beware the avatar killer!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes Cloud I think she can lol for a little While I like her I need to keep you all on your Toes I mean it wouldn't be Gabs if she did not change them even short lived ones lol
@Lakota12 (42684)
@winterose (39918)
oh well maybe next time. I love puppies, I would have a house full if I could.
@weemam (13377)
sorry I am late getting to this one pal , I always thought cookie was a cat , lol . I bet though that Mel is relieved too , I think she has enough on her hands keeping cookie and gizzie apart lol , I hope you are enjoying the visit from your friend , Our other friend and neighbour is feeling a bit more like herself now xxxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lololol no Cookie is a dog lol and a lot bigger then Gissi to Yes I had a great time with Darkwing and I so glad that our Friend is more to herself she phoned me the other Day and I was so happy with her News and I hope it happens xxxx
@petspets (476)
• Antarctica
Gissi got blamed for things that went ' wrong'.Lol. It is a relieved that there will be no gissi/cookies downlines. I was wondering how he had done it given the big size difference.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lololol so had I but you know the saying where there is a will there is a way lol