Do you think your writings should be published?

Indonesia
Why do you think so? I myself have a dream to publish them to give contributions in the history of literature. It would be my pleasure though it's just a smooth ripple in the edge of an ocean.
Yes, of course, our writings should be published and I've found a free and good site where they may be published. I have been publishing at lulu.com I am a translator of the Word of God from Greek to English. I have already published GENESIS, EXODUS, LEVITICUS (Greek-English), THE WILL New Testament (Greek to English), ELEMENTS of SALVATION, The Right Way, GOD, ORIGIN, TRANSFER into PERFECTION, GREEK-ENGLISH (Grammar & Vocabulary), WORDS in THE WILL New Testament, and others shown at http://www.lulu.com/arseniajoaquin I have not spent even a single cent in publishing these. There are no set up fees. Authors are not even required to buy even a single copy of their books. In fact I have not seen any copy of any of my books as I have no money and I don't even have any credit card. Lulu does not interfer with the content. Write anything you want too. Choose the size there, book cover, you're free to set your royalty, etc. Copyright is automatically included there.
Dear Arseniajoaquin... Thank you very much for your great response. Your information about the site is very useful for me. I would prepare myself to join there. It looks that you're a dedicated person in the biblical literatures. I'm really impressed. I'd pray for your sacred works. May The Holy Spirit be with you always. Best regards, and Happy Easter to you.
@romel_ece (1290)
Yes how I wish one of these days that my writings will be published.But I will not get discouraged if it will not happened because one thing for sure I made it with dedication to my love ones.
I wish you luck my friend! Best supports for you!