Side effects of High BP

@scorpio16 (1707)
What are the side effects due to High Blood Pressure, which is neither measured nor viewed by us.
@besthope44 (12145)
Well, sometimes its unavoidable that we feel depressed for the day..but for the health its not a good side,i believe in meditation, its will balance all disorders of body and mind.
@aniez0906 (264)
you may be have stroke... it's so dangerous... you must beware,,, don't have pressure and don't eat all kinds of meat
@stormy09 (438)
• United Arab Emirates
wiil i think the scary thing about high blood pressure is that it will attack you wherever you are...i just experienced it when my father was sitting on our stairs we thought that he was only joking that he will gonna fall,but we dont know that his blood pressure was high we were very scared at that time. luckily i was there to catch him and i told my sisters to call for help... thanks God nothing happend to him..we brought him to the hospital after..
@birthlady (5613)
There are many life threatening side effects of high blood pressure, including stroke and heart attack.
Here are some: (I have had experiences with my beloved mom in this) 1. It might lead to brain hemorrhage because of the high pressure in pumping blood by your heart in the brain vessels. 2. It might lead to renal problems 3. It might in the long run give rise to sugar level increase 4. It might cause paralysis since it known to e a silent killer.
• Kuwait
my mother has high blood pressure problem and she is experiencing tiredeness,depression,dizziness and hurt burn too, what can we do to maintain here blood pressure, im so afraid that something might happen to her since i had my late auntie just die last month and my grand uncle past away a week ago.
• New Zealand
Oh its like living in a veritable hell.it dosent get any better.Irregular breathing, tiredness, headaches, stifness of the neck and sweating specially your palms and feet it gets really a headache .You exert a little and you need rest. Dizziness is too experienced.Simple getting up from the chair needs to be handled for a jerk can set your head rotating. Dependence on medicines increases which in the longer run weakens your bomes,this starts an all together new chapter of bone density in your life. If one is unaware that one is afflicted by pressure they seen to disregard these symptoms as a regular thing.I did the same and was diagonised with it after 3 years of suffering.
@wmg2006 (5386)
Blood pressure is the movement of blood from our heart to other parts of our body and back into our heart. The force with which it moves through our arteries is the pressure. It stands to reason if it is high it can cause all kinds of problems. The ones listed the most are stroke, heart failure, heart attack, and kidney failure. It is very important to keep a check on your blood pressure if it is reading high. Change your diet, exercise and get plenty of rest.
Side effects of high blood pressure would be high pulse, dizziness, light-headed. Take it seriously. My husband has high blood pressure and he's only 28. He's on medication for it. See your doctor and they will tell you what's best for you. :)