Do you like to swim in a pool, lake or Ocean?

We are building an inground swimming pool in our backyard. I like to swim in a pool better. Its cleaner. You know what is in the water. There is no danger of tides or fish! You get the idea! A pool is better!
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I would rather swim in a pool, whether in my own backyard or public, than swim in the ocean or a lake. I just feel safer in a pool, because I know I am in less danger of beign stung or bitten by another person in contrast to a sea creature. I am biased though, because I do not like seafood. I also feel safer in a pool because of its dimensions. In a pool, the swimmer knows where the walls are, but in the ocean you are s.o.l. if a tide sweeps you out. However contrary to oceans and the critters in them, we do not know what is in the pool water via microscopic critters and body sweat, urine, or spit.
yes, I agree about a pool again. I do like the ocean, but I am wary as to what is in the water. Here on the east coast we do have sharks. I like the ocean if I am not going out too far. I like to stay right by the shore and wade in the water. On a hot summer day, it is very relaxing.
i prefer to swim in a pool, around here all the lakes and rivers are so filthy and poluted, they are dark so you can't see what is at the bottom of the lake or can't see anything else in the rivers. i'm afraid of fish, (i know that sounds silly) but i don't want a fish to rub up against me cause that will completely freak me out. i also don't like going into the river and walking on seeweed cuase who knows what's hiding in it.
Your right, I totally agree with you. I like apool better. Of course its better if the pool is in your own backyard. That way you know it is clean.