Can you still use paypal?

@cuttyrish (2663)
Can you also use your paypal to accept payment even though you dont have a credit card? Can you still use paypal in buying things online even though you dont have a credit card un buying things online?
@ssh123 (31103)
Credit card number if used by paypal only to have varified account. Other than this, paypal does not require your credit card (of course once again after a new card is issued). I do not buy any online stuff. I just transfer the funds.
@ssh123 (31103)
Thanks for givng BR for this response.
You can use paypal anywhere you see the paypal logo. yes you can use it to collect payment. If you request the card it will have the mastercard logo. This also helps to shop. I ven started getting cash back for using it and having to sign a reciept. I never knew about this.
@cuttyrish (2663)
if my account can receive some payment, can i use still the payment in buying things even though my account is unverified? thanks for answering.