Hillary Clinton facts.

@taiguy (478)
Some interesting facts about Hillary Clinton. Please share your opinions. Hillary has claimed a 0 percent interest in the National Rifle Association. She claims a 100% interest in the Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence. The National Rifle Association has given her a grade of F in 2005 and F- in 2001 for her stand on 2nd amendment rights. Does this mean our constitional gun rights are under threat if she's attain presidency? Clinton has a 8 percent interest in the U.S. Border Control. She has a 0 percent interest in the Americans for Better Immigration organization which lobbies Congress for reductions in immigration numbers. Does this mean her stand is less border protection while increasing the number of immigrants? In a 03/13/2007 speech the candidate stated, "By boosting funding for community policing we can put more cops on the beat and make our communities safer." Clinton said she would more than double funding for Community Oriented Policing Systems (COPS). This would put about 1 billion dollars a year into this program under her reign. Is being taxed twice as much for a potential police state the right direction we should be taking? With our prisons over-crowded would it not be better to put this money into prevention instead? Grants for housing so people do not feel obligated to feel the need to steal, etc?
i dont think there is a person running that i agree with completely and probably never will be. all of them make promisses and dont keep them. they say one thing to make some people happy and then to another group tell them what they want to hear. no matter who takes over they will have alot of work to do after bush though. you know the first 4 years they are fixing and running off what the person did before them the next 4 years they work with the mess they made. so this term bush is working witht he mess he has made. the us is in big trouble no matter what. i dont care what they say about jobs right now i am out tehre looking for one and i am one of those that just make ends meet no extra and i see how the system is affecting me and others.
@taiguy (478)
Good luck in your Job hunting. I think there are a few candidates which seem innocent enough in their ambitions. What scares me most about Hillary is how often she feels the need to restrict rights in order to "police" the people -- even to the point of media. I say let the parents do what they feel is right, and get away from this restricting everyone at the lowest common denominator level.
your right abuot that. america is suppose to be the land of the free home of the brave but yet are rights are trampled all the time. if we defend ourselves we go to jail. i have a friend in that spot now. if we speak our minds we end up in court. there are to many laws shaded now last thing we need is more grey.
@taiguy (478)
Well spoken.
@onabreak2 (1162)
These are interesting facts but where did you get them? I after reading this went to look and see if it was true as I do with all claims that look to be far fetched. I got side tracked when I goggled it for a Urban tale and was reading some things about Hillary that are far worse then what you have written here. I was actually glad that she was running. But now I would not vote for her on a bet. She seems to be a raging Bit-- and talks terrible to people that work for her. Her SS people she treats like scum. I cannot abide people like her. I am glad I read this or I never would have known this about her. Thanks for your discussion. I don't really care about what you wrote as much as I do the fact she is not a nice person and definitely not Presidential material.
@taiguy (478)
I got all my material from "www.votesmart.org".
I would never vote for Hillary Clinton. I don't like her politics, and there is far too much scandal past and present. I definitely don't want a police state, nor do I want to pay for it. I also don't want another Clinton in the oval office, and for that matter, not another Bush. Let's have somebody new that isn't pushing the same tired garbage. I plan to vote for (and hope we elect) the candidate that most honors the Constitution.