How has your Friday the 13th been?

Hopefully good!! It has been a very sloooow day at work and a very stressful one for me but at least it is the weekend. Yah!!! It is also Payday Friday! It is getting close to the end of the work day and hopefully the rest of the weekend with be good. =)
@wendee (359)
Mine sucks! LOL Yesterday I hurt my foot and when I tried to go and get it looked at by a doctir this morning everywhere we went had a 2 hour wait! My husband had to be at work in 2 hours and we had no one to watchthe kids. So now I am hobbaling around trying to take care of 5 small kids - an infant, a toddler and 3 preschoolers! WAHHHHHHHH lol
@hcromer (2712)
I've been hanging out at work with my boyfriend since 11 am, now it's 3:21. I'm hungover so I'm not having a very good Friday the 13th at all.
@CRiley27 (984)
I didn't even notice it was Friday the 13th. Nothing strange going on today. Knock on wood. :)
@anirc750310 (3424)
It is not finished yet, but was not as I was expected to be. First of all I tried to woke up earlier, didn't succed, then my work sucked, ,I went to a party, finally sucked, I came home, nobody here, everybodies gone away, I am alone, so one word for the entire day= sucks! One good point for today it is payday for me too.