How Involved Are You?

@winterose (39931)
Do you get heavily involved in the life of your internet friends? I am an online publisher and on occasion there have been people who could have been in serious trouble either emotionally or physically. A few months ago we being three different publishers were afraid for the safety of one of our writers. It turned out that one of the publishers actually sent the police to this woman's house (got the address through zabasearch) to see if everything was okay. Do you get involved in your cyber friend's lives? if so how
@raydene (9875)
Yes I do have a few people online that I care alot about and hope to meet someday.I care enough to worry about their illnesses and give them support when I can.I would do the same thing your publisher did..If I was wrong I'd apologize but if I was right someday she might thank me..I value my cyber pals alot.
@winterose (39931)
we are three different publishers and colleagues and this lady was a writer for all of us
@gabs8513 (48803)
Yes Rose with a few of them I do very much as we are very good Friends and I mean very good Friends So yes I would and they would with me
@villageanne (8579)
I do worry about them when they are having a hard time. I am a very compassionate person and I dont have to meet someone in person to feel sorry for them.
@palonghorn (5490)
I used to chat in a firefighter's chat room, and met several of the one's I chatted with (in person) mostly because we had the same interests, had been chatting for years, and yes shared our daily lives and events with each other. And we still stay in touch. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, but I have always been good at using my common sense and having a 6th sense about people and a good judge of character. I suppose that's why I also feel lucky to have met such a wonderful man in chat, and we have been together 2 yrs now.