Close your eyes and imagine

That you are stranded on a desert island. You are only allowed 3 personal items and 1 person with you on this island. What items and person would be with you? You don't know how long you will be there. Could be a week- a month- a year or even for the rest of your life. Make sure you pick your items wisely and explain why you would pick these. Make sure you pick the person you want on the island carefully too. Ya just don't know how long you will be there. Here are my answers 3 personal items 1. toothbrush- Since I don't know how long I will be there, there won't be any dentist around and what a pain it is to have a toothache. Gotta keep my teeth clean. 2. A picture of my family - both my personal family and my in laws - 1 group picture. To look at them everyday and remember how much they love me and how much I love them! 3. A sleeping bag- Gotta have a place to lay and cover up with if it gets cold and so the bugs don't get me. 1 person I would want with me is my husband. A deserted beach with my husband would mean that when he makes me mad, I can send him on the other side. When he makes me happy, he may just be able to sleep in the sleeping bag with me. Ok all. Lets here what you would choose. Pleaseeeeeeee!!!
@Jennifer21 (2476)
Well this is a very hard decision. Three material things I would want with me: Pot seeds, I can't live without pot. A knife, you never know when you may need one. rope, it always comes in handy. For one person to be with me, I would deffinetally would want my husband with me to satisfy me anytime I wanted, and to always protect me.
Thanks for sharing your 3 personal items and person you would want with you.
@lightningMD (5932)
The person i'd take with me is my husband I cant imagine life with out him. The three items i would take are. Number 1. a lighter so i can make fire for warmth and cooking. number 2. a fishing pole number 3 a large pot for boiling water in. I can sleep on palm tree fronds and my husband will keep me warm. If we can fish and eat we will be fine.
OH wow, very smart things you are bringing. Never even thought about those. Thanks for responding :)