Do you make an effort in seeing your old friends?

Keeping in touch with friends - friends
@heatspine (1141)
Do you make an effort in keeping in touch with your old friends? ... say, friends in grade school, high school or college. Even friends in your neighborhood before. How do you keep in touch?
@cynddvs (2950)
I try to keep in touch with my old friends as much as possible. Then internet makes communication a lot easier. At least if we don't have time to see each other we can send each other a quick message to say hi. I have several friends from high school I am still in touch with. A couple from middle school I still talk to and 1 friend from elementary school. I think I'm doing pretty good by keeping in touch with them. It gets harder to keep in touch the older we get because we all either have family, school or work that keeps us busy.
@heatspine (1141)
yes. internet made the world smaller and indeed help us get in touch. its also true that once you have your own family then the time for friends greatly diminishes.
With the technological advances we have in our world right now, keeping in touch with our friends since childhood is now easy. I keep in touch with my friends here in PI thru cellpnone (texting) and my friends in abroad thru internet (yahoo and msn messenger).
We keep in touch.. although not as frequent as before at least sometimes we do text messaging or call each other or sometimes by e-mail.
@aprilgrl (4460)
Yes, I still stay in touch with some of my frinds from High school and found some of them at classmate.com and went to the High School reuion it was fun to see my friends.
@Joslyn77 (374)
Yes I do. I have two girlfriends that are sisters and we have been friend since high school. It's been well over twenty years that we have been friends. We just make it a point to talk every week either by phone or email. We try and get together as often as life allows us to. I love them both so much and would be very lost if something happend to either of them!!
@happybabe (206)
I do have many friends,including friends from primary school,middle school,senior high school and university.I seldom keep in touch with them ,even I have forgotten what they look like.Sometimes I think of making an affort to contact some of them.However,I am always busy with my study,I often forget to do this.