i have tried everything now what?

ok all i need some input here. i have tried everything i can think of and nothing works. in the last 2 years i have started snoring very bad. i mean i snore to the point to where poor hubby cant sleep and he ends up in the camper to get a good nights sleep. i hate waking up and him not being there. i dont sleep good either. i am always tired. now i have tried sleeping on my back, front, side sitting up , laying flat. it doestn help any. i ahve tried the stop snore spray, the nose strips, vicks rub. i dont know what caused it all of a sudden but it has happened and it is getting worse. hubby snores too but it doesnt bother me. i have been recorded and well if i was him i would of put a pillow over me head and killed me lol. it really is this bad. we go camping with friends and i keep them up and they laugh at me like crazy making jokes about bears attacking etc. anybody have any ideas. has anyone went through this? i will try anything to at least get it to calm down.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I don't have any other ideas except a cpap machine. I have one of those and I take it off without even knowing it. I sleep on the couch most of the time and let him get a good nights sleep. I have talked with the Dr. and about the only other thing he has to suggest is a surgery and I am not sure what that is.
@judyt00 (3504)
GO TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT THE PROBLEM. Snoring can be a sign of other, more serious problems. You could have a serious health issue like sleep apnea. Or, it could something as mild as needing to lose 20 lbs or have your tonsils out.. You can't be sure until you ger a doctor's input.