HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!! Love to you all.

@raydene (9874)
A little girl had been shopping with her Mom in Walmart. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful red haired, freckle faced image of innocence. It was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gushes over the top of rain gutters, so much in a hurry to hit the earth it has no time to flow down the spout. We all stood there under the awning and just inside the door of the Walmart. We waited, some patiently, others irritated because nature messed up their hurried day. I am always mesmerized by rainfall. I got lost in the sound and sight of the heavens washing away the dirt and dust of the world. Memories of running, splashing so carefree as a child come pouring in as a welcome reprieve from the worries of my day. The little voice was so sweet as it broke the hypnotic trance we were all caught in "Mom, let's run through the rain," she said. "What?" Mom asked. "Let 's run through the rain!" She repeated. "No, honey. We'll wait until it slows down a bit," Mom replied. This young child waited about another minute and repeated: "Mom, let's run through the rain," "We'll get soaked if we do," Mom said. "No, we won't, Mom. That's not what you said this morning," the young girl said as she tugged at her Mom's arm. This morning? When did I say we could run through the rain and not get wet? "Don't you remember? When you were talking to Daddy about his cancer, you said, 'If God can get us through this, he can get us through anything!" The entire crowd stopped dead silent. I promise you, you couldn't hear anything but the rain. We all stood silently. No one came or left in the next few minutes. Mom paused and thought for a moment about what she would say. Now some would laugh it off and scold her for being silly. Some might even ignore what was said. But this was a moment of affirmation in a young child's' life. A time when innocent trust can be nurtured so that it will bloom into faith.. "Honey, you are absolutely right. Let's run through the rain. If GOD let's us get wet, well maybe we just needed washing," Mom said. Then off they ran. We all stood watching, smiling and laughing as they darted past the cars and yes, through the puddles. They held their shopping bags over their heads just in case. They got soaked. But they were followed by a few who screamed and laughed like children all the way to their cars. And yes, I did. I ran. I got wet. I needed washing. Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away your precious memories...So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven. A friend sent this to me to remind me of life. Hope you enjoy it. I HOPE YOU STILL TAKE THE TIME TO RUN THROUGH THE RAIN.
What a wonderful special posting. How beautiful it is. Thank you very much sugar. And of coarse, it qualifies for another + rating. I sure hope these are helping your star stay high. P.S. I live that "Today, we must live it to the fullest, as it is the only day we have. Tomorrow may or may not come, so do not waste today with worry or sadness."
@raydene (9874)
Sweets you are so right.Sometimes you look back on a time you thought was rough and you realize looking back what you learned or accomplished because you dove in ..Thanks for being you and for being here and most of all for being my freind..
my heart is sooo...happy right now lol. I have a knot in my chest, but it is a good one. This is such a wonderful, heat warming story. I wish I could have been there through it, I would have def. run through the rain...kids are the smartest!
@raydene (9874)
Just remember when it next rains..I know I'll think of it..Glad you enjoyed it..Please pass it on to all your friends..
That was a wonderful and very touching story. Most people don't have the courage to move on if ever they have a very big problem or if they loose a person that they really love. But if we believe that God is always there with us... then nothing will let us down. I know it is hard for us when someone that we really love left us or had passed away, I know because I've been there. But eventhough they have left us, their memories will always be in our hearts, specially those happy memories that had happened, that's what we cherish.
@raydene (9874)
A friend sent this story to me and I just love it..It is so special..I hope you will share it with all your friends.
I can see myself as this little girl. I was always playing in the rain and I still do! I loved the story raydene it was so sweet!
@kishusia (1069)
I will run through the rain. I will like to forward this story so that ohers can also read it. I will also like to put it on my blog.
@gabs8513 (48712)
Sweetie I have read this before but I have enjoyed reading it again Love to you and big Hugs
@KissThis (3006)
Thank you for sharing this with everyone. It brought tears to my eyes.
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh I simply love it when it rains without a thunderstorm, it is so refreshing and my husband even stands out in the rain. Oh this wonderful little girl what a beautiful thing to say, and yes I love to run through the rain it is lovely.