have you eaten salted fish with boiled bananas?

@Zelmarq (11503)
Cebu City, Philippines
Its one of the food that I miss fro home. I love eating salted fis with boiled bananas. Its the best. Here in the Philippines its one of the food that we love eating when we go to beaches and eat it with our hands.
@qouniq (1968)
I haven't tried this food yet, I mean the combination of boiled banana and the salted fish. I wonder how it taste like. I have tried the fried salted fish with boiled tapioca. This one taste nice and I love to have them during raining day as the salted fish is more nice to eat during cold time. I am sure that your boiled banana is not the ripe one right? Because if it is ripe then I am sure the banana will get soft .
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
well we have different training of our taste buds and I have not even tasted boiled tapioca. LOLz; i guess that also tastes good.
@qouniq (1968)
yes, boiled tapioca taste nice, just make sure to peel the skin and. I do have tried the boiled banana, but not with salted fish. Is it fried salted fish or what?
@samson1967 (7422)
I have tasted Fish and Chips(Banana), It is a good combination. Probably your dish shold be yemmy. I will try it.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes its a truly yummy combination thats why its my favorite and i love eating it.
I have never heard of it or eaten it. I am not fond of fish. I do love banana's though. I suppose one is used to their own cultural teachings. Thanks for sharing, and I rated you another + for your posting. Have a good evening my friend.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Well its the third world and we have lots of diferences when it comes to food and I know you will not be able to appreciate its taste. Thank you for the rating. Hope you have a nice day!
@whyaskq (7532)
I tried salted fish with fried rice. Have not eaten salted fish with boiled bananas though. I do eat fried bananas fritters, but boiled bananas, I cannot imagine how I can swallow it down. It would be really too sweet for me :P
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Its not kind of banana that is sweet, I gueess this kind is not found in your plac or in your country,but its also a common food in the Philippines and most people in the highlands porduce and eat.
Yes I eat that too! and I miss it too! since i barely go home I dont get to eat home cooked meals and i just miss it so much.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I miss this food and hopefully be abl to eat it when I get home next month.
I have eaten both.. separately. Normal bananas - not boiled ones though. But together? Won't it give you a stomachache or something?
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
LOLZ, of course it does not give you stomach ache. Its one of my favorite.
@femimi (872)
I eat salted fish, I eat boiled bananas, but salted fish with boiled bananas ?? Never try before, so can't give further comments. But if you asking the taste of salted fish, yes it's yummy. Yummy also for boiled bananas.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Ok thank you! Its really good. You dont cook them together and eat it like salted fish is the iand and the banana is the rice just like that very simple no complications.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Awww I cant imagine what banana and salted fish taste like, dont get me wrong, I love bananas, I also love salted fish, but combine together awww I wonder... you carry on and enjoy your dish...
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I understand, its a poor man's food. Its a different kind of banana that Im talking about here. Maybe where you are rigt now you dont have this kind of banana that we eat with salted fish. Its really good. THe picture below is the picture of the banana that we eat here int he Philippines.