Must've a separate platform for serious discussions in myLot..

Thiruvananthapuram, India
As for me, I would very much love to participate in serious discussions ..topics of current interest,arts,culture and literature. May I put forward a suggestion of including a separate section to bring in lively discussions on topics of contemporary importance. How many of you myLoters would welcome my proposal?
@camar_lyn (1028)
Hi sukumar, I can understand why you came up with that suggestion. However, you must also understand that each person is different. Thus, have different topics of interest. Important topics are subjective as well. For example, a person might think that the war in IRAQ, the BUSH administration, the schools in Africa are important. Will you feel the same? Some others might think that parenting is the most important to them. And why shouldn't it be? You only have ONE time to make it right. Health is also important to our daily lives, still how many people are doing it or trying to quit? My point is, i welcome and support your proposal and i personally think the different interests category would suffice. All the best. - Lyn
@camar_lyn (1028)
Hi sukumar, thank you for the best response. Cheers! - Lyn
What do you mean? Whatever you want to discuss, you can just post as discussions. Go ahead, the world is your oyster. :P
personaly I prefere the diversity life is not all that serious lighten up