how often do you clean your ears?

@kharl143 (343)
how often do you use that tingling feeling of the cotton buds?they say that if you always clean yours ears also,it might cost an iratation on it.what is the safest times you can clean it?
I oftenly cleans my ears everyday with cotton buds after taking a bath. Cheers and have a nice day ahead from Francis.
@kharl143 (343)
thanks dude.more power.
@femimi (872)
I do it when I think my ears is have to be cleaned. Well it can be once a week, or twice a week, depend to my ears :D If using smooth cotton bud maybe won't irritate your ears.
@kharl143 (343)
yes...youre right with that...
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
I do clean my ears with cotton buds for twice a week. Surely cleanliness is a good thing and one must be cared of his ears likewise other organs too. One year before it happened to me that I felt some ache in my ear and I felt that I have problem with my hearing too. I visited the doctor and got my ears cleaned by pressure of water! OOh a much pain giving :(
@kharl143 (343)
true....thanks for sharing your experience.
@LouisJ (490)
• Turkey
I clean mine at least twice a week and I haven't experienced a tingling feeling,yet.I also heard that it isn't good to clean it with ear buds, but then why make it if you shouldn't use it?
@kharl143 (343)
yah,..thats why am confused.there are also some products out there that is used for cleaning ears.but i think its much safer to use cotton buds.