iF there was to be waR between Veg. & non. Veg...where you would be..???

@diillu (5128)
ohk..if there was to be war between vegterian people and non veg people and if your particitipation may lead to the victory then where would you be...
@WanderZ (107)
i would be stuck in the middle, as much as i hate vegetables i can't deny the fact that they are very important. And the meat type foods don't really taste good after eating it a lot. if i support the non veggie side, i'm sure i'll miss the vegetables a lot.
@diillu (5128)
meh...i wouldn't have survuved in this world if there were no meats..despite of knowing the fact that how much food is good for our health,i just can't live without meat. I need meat to complete my dinner. I don't eat meat much but i just don't eat vegetable at all.
@samrat16 (2442)
I'm a non-veggie and I enjoy veg food too. If it would be my vote which can lead victory of any of sides then I would like to vote veg food. Yes, veg food has lot of variety and nearly half of the world is alive just because of those green leaves lolz. I think non-veg people can adjust with veg food anytime but it would be hard for veg people to adjust with non-veg food.