Have you got paid from mylot?

@LittleMel (14059)
I have yesterday and I am so excited. I have been paid twice from mylot and I have received almost CAD$ 60 so far. I will be paid again next month since now I already have more than CAD $ 6.50 left in my account. I think mylot money is good as pocket money or if I spend more time here and save more, I can invest in HYIP. Right now I'm still learning about HYIP from mylot friends. What about you?
@Bizziebod (3526)
Hi, it was my first payout yesterday from mylot as for the first month I hadn't made enough (I've set myself quite a high target!) Last month I had problems with my Paypal account, so this is the first payment and I must say I'm pretty chuffed, it will pay for the stunning black dress I've just brought off ebay for an absolutely bargain price! So yup I'm happy!
@LittleMel (14059)
wow! a black gown? that's awesome! that's great idea to spend mylot money too :) what's the occassion? dining out, perhaps!
@Bizziebod (3526)
No occasion really just liked the dress, it was brand new with tags and for a real snip, so why not!
@kedar777 (52)
well im a relly new my lotter .1 week in. i dont know how on earth you managed to earn 60 cad.rply
@LittleMel (14059)
it does seem impossible since you only have 20 posts right now. keep posting and you'll see your earnings increase.
@adidas7878 (2013)
that is good, i havent gotten paid this month because my earning was too low, hopefully next month, i been slacking off way too much lol. so how is hyip working for you so far? let me know i am thinking trying out but dunno which one to invest in.
@LittleMel (14059)
hey good to hear from you! hope things are Ok there with you and your business. I'll let you know once I know which one is scam or not.
@freak369 (4702)
I just started here a few months ago and have already been paid once, I will meet the payout amount for next month so I have to say that yes, the site does pay. I didn't beleive it until I saw it in my account but they do. So if anyone is sitting there wondering if you do get paid .. I have and so have thousands of others.
@LittleMel (14059)
I know that feeling. I had it before I got paid from mylot. But after I got paid once I just know I will be paid again whenever I reach min payout. I guess every now and then some newbies need to know this, I hope they read this discussion
@marciascott (25557)
That is what I am going to do I need more research on it. that is a really good idea. here is one I don't know how good but please-invest.com might be a good one. I haven't try it yet.
@marciascott (25557)
http://please-invest.com
@LittleMel (14059)
thanks marcia. you know I heard about this site and all I heard about it is good. the thing is that it is using e gold and since I heard bad stories about people's accounts got hacked on egold, I haven't started to invest there yet. Unless there is a way to withdraw from egold the same way I can withdraw from paypal
I have made money every month and have earned well over $150 so far since I started:)+
@LittleMel (14059)
good for you. must be good to have a lot of active referrals! I hope newbies will read this so they don't have to wonder whether they will get paid or not