Letter from a Stranger

Kuwait
Recently i recieved a letter from a stranger telling me that he has that some sort of money that needs to transfer to his personal account but needed help from another total stranger whom he can trust to do so. it kinda catch my attention and tempted to do so but im thinking of the risk i can be if agree to deal with them, dont know what to do, the man keeps sending me a letter and waiting for my respond to proceed on the transaction but i am really afraid even he promise to spare me some 30% of his whole money.
This is a pure scam Annette. Many of us have received this same type of email. Just delete it.
• Kuwait
I think you are right, i should block him so he cannot contact me ever again.. thanks for the comment i really appreciate..God Bless!!
@Anakata2007 (1789)
um ah I'm really not sure if youre just joking or being sarcastic about this...but on the off chance that you are serious. Don't do it! I get these requests ALL the time. Do you have a www.phonebusters.com that you can check. These are all fake. They get your banking information and then rob you blind, it happens all the time. don't trust anyone with your money, ever. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
• Kuwait
Thank you for your very kind concern, im really not into doing it, because it sound too good to be true. im not going to do that or else i will ask him to send it by check ..
@cipher2004 (1184)
This sounds like the Nigerian Scam.I get mails like this all the time.What they do is they ask your for your bank account#.Then they will ask to meet you somewhere out of your country for the transfer.Many people have been hurt like this.Do a search on the net for this.I can't remember where I found this info.