Do you earn money from the internet ?

@r3v3ng3 (484)
Romania
I have lots of friends that make big money just from adds on there blogs and sites , do you do the same or do you enjoy working hard for your money ?
I do make my money from the internet , not much but some every month . I was working but quit my job so I could try and make more online and this way I could spend more time at home with my children as it was bothering them with me leaving each day to go to work even though I was only working part time . I was suffering from a lot of stress from my job and then the stress on top with my children upset at home was just too much for me to take at this time . I would love to be able to make enough online to be able to replace what I was making while I was working and would be willing to put in the same amount of hours for something honest but have my doubts I will ever find this online :)
@r3v3ng3 (484)
Maybe after a while you'll find out some tricks on how to make more money, i heard people say that they earn x*1000 $ just from there websites ;)