FUMMO.COM is run out

Pakistan
so friends today is 3rd day of fummo.com's error. there is still error showing about bandwidth. so it's mean it is really scam site. what is your opinion about this website ???
@Zerzis (558)
frankly speaking i dont believe this high rate of referral joining, which says $5 per referral. This is unbelievable and i doubt whether they can afford to pay so much. As for internet marketing has reached to such a stage a few people at the top of hierarchy may have got about 50-60 people under them, just imagine how much fummo have to pay them...! ave any body got paid by them?
• Pakistan
haha you are right dear friend. u know i have 65 refferals under me and my refferal page is still growing. but i am confuse will fummo really pay me for them. anyway i dont think so. well just wait and see what's happen on 20th may :)
@BrainTeaser (1430)
• Pakistan
I am not in favor of fummo, but i have registered with it to give it a try and i think its working well for me as i aint getting that message the page is opening at normal pace and everything seems normal at the moment even though it did gave me that error some two days ago but at the moment all is ok with the site.
• Pakistan
Oh really ? then why not it is opening here ? i still facing a problem of bandwidth. i dont know why it is not opening here. well i'll check tomorrow again. maybe it will open tomorrow. Thanks for your reponse dear :)
@lifetalk (681)
• Pakistan
I never trusted fummo.com right from the start. I mean, their referral offer seemed so ridiculous! $5 for each referral to their site! Can you believe it? No matter it was a dream too good to be true. Well, i'd say, you concentrate more on mylot, post quality responses and all that, because it's a lot more better then fummo! Trust me, you could earn a lot more here if you dedicated your time here! However, you just need to make more quality responses! Take care, and wish you best of luck! :)
• Pakistan
Yup dear friend you are right that we can make even more on mylot. Your comments is very apprieciated. thanks for your response.
@ironstruck (2299)
That is usually what happens. Scam sites just disappear into the night leaving Hundreds of dollars left unpaid. I don't know it that is the case here, but people who do in intentionally are just cheap punks anyway. One day people who cheat others will pay for it.
• Pakistan
Yes dear you are right . God will punish them very soon. Thanks for your comments.