Toast..what do you like on it?

What do you like to top your toast with? Some people like powdered sugar..others cinamon..etc.. I like toast with peanut butter yummm or later in the day toast with cream tuna ..yumm yumm.. What do you like to put on your toast??:)+
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
The same that in the song: "And he likes bread and butter, and he likes toast and jam". I like all kind of jams on my toast: peach, tomatoe, strawberry, pumpkin, plum...
When I was in Portugal I had tomato marmelade..I dont see it here..:)_+
@marciascott (25557)
I like cream cream on My toast and it is not fattening. I even like toast with peaunute butter and jelly. I like grilled cheese and make it toasted.
Grilled cheese is really yummy ..Not sure if I heard of cream cream ..what is that? :)+
I usually just like butter on my toast but sometimes I like peanut butter with and very rarely I like some kind of jam.
I prefer peanut butter to jam on my toast as well..Lately, however, I have been having raspberry preserves on my toast.. Usually I don't like jelly at all on my toast;)+
@kgwat70 (13398)
Whenever I have toast I usually put butter and jelly on it. I also like French Toast with butter and syrup on it. Cinnamon is also nice to have on toast though I do not do it very often. I have not tried putting the toppings you mentioned on toast as I do not like tuna. I have not tried putting peanut butter on the toast yet.
Ken that is great that you like French toast;) I do too..it's a really nice change from just plain old toast..I like French toast with powdered sugar as well..what about you?:)+
@emisle (3824)
I like butter and jam, aka strawberry/marmalade/rhubarb...so simple, yet so tasty..:)
Rhubarb..I always found that a little bitter..how do you doctor it?:) +
@shoelover (1573)
I enjoy eating toast with honey. Toast with vegemite is also nice. Hmmmm cinnamon toast yumm I haven't had that in ages :) I will have to check out my panty today thanks.
I never tried toast and honey in all my toast creations
@mssnow (9496)
I like lots of butter and a thin coating of jelly. So i can taste the butter mixed with the jelly. That is so good. I also like to put bacon, lettuce and tomato on toast with Mayo. That is a great BLT sandwich. I have been known to put fried eggs on toast and tuna on toast. All good stuff.
I have never heard of putting fried eggs on toast and tuna..but..I have put tuna in my scrambled eggs before cooking them with a little parmesan cheese sprinkled in;) Blt's I haven't had one in some time..I can't wait till summer;)+
@tyc415 (5706)
I love toast with a lot of margarine and grape jelly. I also like it with peanut butter, or peanut butter and grape jelly, delicious. I have never tried creamed tuna but I have made a tuna sandwich using toast. Making me hungry and I just ate. hahahaha
Really..well you could make yourself another snack:) I have another friend who loves lots of margarine..I think it makes the bread to soggy doggy;) Sorry for making you hungry again..hope you have something else in the fridge:)+
@babystar1 (4236)
I like my toast with butter and jelly. I also eat it with cinamon and sugar. I never tryed it with cream that sure sounds good too.
I think they call it creamed tuna and you usually put it over cut up toast..it's yummy..
What a crazy question? Why do I say that because I have been in the toast mood all weekend. Friday afterwork I made a Turkey and cheese sandwhich with toast as the bread. I made eggs with toast this morning. If I would have it alone I would put marshmellow cream and peanut butter on it. BOy I think I will have that for dinner. Chef Michael