Is flavor flav a cute dude?

answer the question
I was going to respond with "yuck, yuck, yuck!". Then I read the earlier post saying that he is a gentleman and I revised my opinion enough to at least say that I do not find him attractive, but I have not watched the show enough to form any real feelings for it.
Thanks for that,I watched the show,it was crazy yes. But he was a gentleman,respectful,etc. he treated all of those sl*ts with respect. This is what any mother would want. I know he is not eye candy but he is more man than a lot of sexy scum.
i like how you think, very positive
Thank you.
EWWWWWWW he is filthy. I dont see what those girls see in him.Its obvious they are there for the tv and fame.
i agree
flaor flav has just as much beauty as you. He has shown himself to be a gentleman. that for one makes him beautiful. He may not be eye candy but who really is.
i never thought of it like that, you definitely changed my perspective.
I thank you for that. I would also like a treat for a reward. :) LOL
i got you lol!
@kelz784 (975)
I dont even know who it is :S
he's the ugly guy from public enemy
hahhahhahaha that show was funny. i didnt think i would like it, but i kinda did.
@bhchy1 (6052)
Ewwwwwwwwwww NO!!