anyone watching manny pacquiao's fight?

@repzkoopz (1895)
who do you think is gonna win in this bout? its been a long waited bout. bets already went up 10-1 yesterday. nows the big night. who's the better fighter thats gonna win in this fight?
I will hoot for Manny Pacquiao. Let's face it, he is the Philippines bet come what may. Manny Pacquiao, win or lose, will always be the people's winner. I know that there are a handful who will not cheer for him. I believe that these are the ones who are best by the way he has captured the hearts of most, if not all, of the Filipinos.
@repzkoopz (1895)
very well said my friend! c",) manny will always be the best in the boxing ring. but i still don't think he'll do good in public office. he has so much to prove in that arena..
@mskzalameda (4036)
i think everyone will watch the fight even if they don't want boxing. it is the talk of the town now. everybody's waiting for this moment. Manny Pacquiao's last fight is watched by all the Filipinos and the police stated that there are no crime on that day. They even wish that Manny will always has a game everyday so that peace is always present in the Philippines. Mt bet is on Pacquiao. Who else will i bet for? he he!
@repzkoopz (1895)
i guess you're right about that. the philippines is all quiet when he has a fight. lets just wish he forgets about politics when he gets back here. c",)
My entire family supports Manny Pacquiao, too. There is only one among my neighbors who detest him. We believe that this family is only saying those words because they envy his earnings and his popularity.
@Jamian (2607)
manny pacquiao rules the ring, he has won the fight! solis was knocked down by him in the 8th round
@tombiz (2039)
I have a very BOLD PREDICTION TO MAKE: Jorge Solis will have 1 loss finally on his record in this game againts Manny. Of course, Manny will win in this fight. I still believe in the capacity of our national fist/champion to deliver the right blows againts his contender Solis. I will never be wrong on this prediction. I will bet all my earnings in myLot if Manny will lose. Any takers?
@repzkoopz (1895)
i doubt if anyone would take on that. hehehe.. fight's already done. hehehe.. solis down in the 8th, its quite expected. but yeah, filipinos would surely bet for manny. c",)