If all the keys on your keyboard were blank would you still be able to type?

@Script (592)
Australia
I would be able to as I touch type. However, the buttons I don't use all that often like ^ % I would probably mix up if I ever need to use them but know the general location and would find them eventually... What about you?
Not me,I could not do it. I am trying not to look these days. I am not winning at all. I am typing much faster with eyes on the keyboard. How did you learn to type so well?
@Script (592)
I learnt in high school! I must have been about 15 or so and it's just a skill that I've had since then. It's come in pretty handy because my work is mainly based around the computer.
yes, but not that fast...
@santuccie (3377)
Actually, I'm typing in the dark right now. I never look at the keyboard. I might be in for a rough time if I didn't have my bumps on the F and J keys, though. :S
@superchook (1786)
I could do the numbers and letters, but everything else I couldn't do without looking.
I think I would still be able to type but I don't think I would be able to type the row with the numbers are the very top with the f keys.
@drakan291 (818)
Alright i would be fine because i am writing this post with my eyees closed and probably there ar not many mystakes!
I don't really look down all that much anymore, I usually read as I type and that's how I catch my typos. As long as the blank keys were still meant to be the same as a normal keyboard, then I could probably type without the letters... although I don't know how fast I would necessarily be... I might make a lot more mistakes than I normally would.
I think my condition will be the same as yours since I touch type too.