Do you like to watch the tv show House?

I have started watching House on Fox. I love his demeanor and how the doc solves the medical mysteries. It is funny to watch the 3 younger doctors react to House, especially when they think House is wrong. In addition, the relationship between Doctor his and his lady boss have me laughing so hard sometimes, because they are so kind to each other. I think they must have dated once, along with the younger female doctor previously dating House. I find this show very interesting because of the drama and also because of the brains they all show under pressure. If only the rest of us could function that well. Okay, I think House is kind of sexy. What is even more interesting is the actor Hugh Laurie used to play on another show on the bbc, but it was comedic. Can you imagine Doctor House as comedic?
@Katlady2 (9920)
I am so addicted to that show! He is so adorably obnoxious. And those gorgeous eyes are to die for. I think he and his lady boss were married at one time. That's why they have that special repor with each other. Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor. I was so surprised to hear him speaking in his normal accent at an awards show....it just blew me away that he could talk "plain American" on the show, with no trace of his British accent. I love it.
We should start a Hugh Laurie fan base!
@Katlady2 (9920)
Hey....that's a great idea! You be the prez and I'll be the vice prez. LOL
@1grnthmb (2063)
Did you watch the Saturday Night Live when he was the host. That had to be the funniest SNL show that was ever produced. They did a spoof on Most Haunted at it was hilerious. My kids go around saying roger every time someone farts. You will have to see the episode to understand.
Maybe it is recorded on tape or dvd? I can't believe I missed this! Thanks for the info!
@1grnthmb (2063)
This is one of our favorite shows. We did not watch the first season because it sounded like it would be stupid. Then we watched it and got hooked. House is a total jerk. It is unbelivable what he gets away with but he always solves the case. He does act like he had a relationship with Cutty but since we missed the first season I do not know. But he snips at her like you would expect a jelted lover to do. I really do not understand why Wilson remains his friend with all the house does to him. He must have very low self estime and needs a friend even if they are rude to him all the time.
I didn't think about it that way, thank you 1grnthmb! 20 more minutes and the show will be on, and I will have fallen down the House rabbit hole. Enjoy the show tonight!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes I used to love watching it but it is not here in the UK at the moment well not that I know of lol I hardly watch TV now I do hope that they will play the new Series back here in the UK of House
I bet House will soon be sold in a dvd set fo 3 (or something similar.) I think they should have a ocntest and invite the winner to participate in one of the shows, if only for a moment. That would be so cool!
@emeraldisle (13145)
I watched a marathon of this recently on the one channel and I loved the show. I was really surprised by it. Hugh Laurie was fantastic in it and really had me smiling. I also liked the story lines and the medical mysteries they had to figure out. It was very good. I'm hoping to watch it more in the future just have to find the right channel and time for it. Actually I could picture Hugh Laurie as a comic. It might be very dry style of humor but I bet he could have people in stitches if he wanted to (no pun intended there). I've liked him though in everything I've seen him in. He's done a lot of movies and the ones I've seen of his I've liked.
What are some of his movies? I don't think I've ever seen one yet. I wouldn't mind, though. :-)
I love watching house. It's probably one of my favorite shows. I watch it every tuesday and when it comes on randomly. I love to watch them solve the medical cases and i think house is halarious with the jokes he makes to the patients and the other doctors. and the way he hardly ever worries about anything.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
yeah I love watching House also. It is neat to watch and see what is going to happen. I find it very interesting myself.