UK Residents interested in joining BzzAgent?

BzzAgent it expanding to the UK. If interested in joining, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a referral.
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Well I am not in the UK, but I have heard a lot about bzzagent lately and was wondering what it is all about? Can you tell me a little about it?
It is a site that sends you out products to try. You tell your friends, etc about the product and give feedback to Bzz regarding the product. The product is yours to keep. I have received many products to try out. Some of the products have been coffee, toothbrushes, twist-lock containers. I can send you an invite. Let me know if you are interested by sending your email addy to me via pm.
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Thank you. I signed up for shespeaks also. This is kind of the same right?
I am waiting for Shespeaks to kick in.
@yanjiaren (9050)
1 think i was meant to join this..but i can't find the info..can you pm me the stuff again please. i will try to find it but with the traveling and all ithink i must have forgotten about it. please send me the stuff..i will find out if i registered or not or if i need to register again. thanks a million.
Yani, send me your email address in a pm so I can send the invite to you.