Spicy Baked Ginger Chicken

@paywise (500)
Indonesia
I have heard that Malaysian's Food have a great traditional food called SPICY BAKED GINGER CHICKEN. To All of you who known SPICY BAKED GINGER CHICKEN's recipe, would you tell me???? please....please
I cook chicken all the time and am always looking for different recipes, here is one from one of my collection, it is very good, you might try it: Indonesian Ginger Chicken 1 cup honey 3/4 cup soy sauce 1/4 cup minced garlic (8 to 12 cloves) 1/2 cup peeled and grated fresh ginger root 2 (3 1/2 pound) chickens, quartered, with backs removed Cook the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger root in a small saucepan over low heat until the honey is melted. Arrange the chicken in 1 layer in a shallow baking pan, skin side down, and pour on the sauce. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the pan, turn the chicken skin side up, and raise the temperature to 375 degrees F. Continue baking for 30 minutes or until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and thigh and the sauce is a rich, dark brown.
@paywise (500)
thanks, i never forget about your recipe..
@qouniq (1968)
Hi, I have the recipe here and thought that I can make you happy by posting it here for you. Check it out and enjoy the taste Ingredients 1 Whole Chicken - cut into parts 2 tbsp crushed Ginger 1/2 cup fresh Lemon Juice 2 tsp Red Chili Powder 1/2 tsp Salt 1/4 tsp Pepper 1/4 tsp Thyme Vegetable Oil Directions: 1. Combine crushed ginger in a covered jar with the lemon juice, red chili powder, oil, salt, pepper and thyme; shake to mix. 2. Let it stand for 1 hour, shaking several times every 15mins. 3. Arrange chicken pieces in shallow baking pan in a single layer. 4. Pour mixture over chicken pieces. 5. Bake chicken at 400 degree for 1 hour. 6. Turn chicken and continue baking at 350 degree for 35 to 45 minutes. 7. Serve immediately as snacks or with steamed rice. Happy cooking.
@paywise (500)
Thanks Qouniq, for your recipe. By the way, have you cooked this recipe? How about the tasted?
@aweins (4203)
ok, please, please , please...... here is your recipe....... 1 Whole chicken cut into parts 2 tbsp crushed ginger 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice 2 tsp red chilli powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp pepper 1/4 tsp thyme vegetable oil Combine crushed ginger in a covered jar with the lemon juice, red chili powder, oil, salt, pepper, and thyme. shake and mix. Let it stand for 1 hour, shaking several times after every 15 minutes.Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow baking pan in a single layer. Pour mixture over chicken pieces. BAke the chicken at 400 degree for 1 hour. turn the chicken and continue baking at 350 degree for 35-45 min. Serve immediately as a snack or with steamed rice. here is your recipe my friend. now no more please. and i have approved the friend request.thanx for it. enjoy cooking.