have you ever thought of a discussion to start, posted it, and finding out after

wards that it has already been discussed? i just did today.
@Dana5881 (609)
I have done that a few times and felt quite silly afterwards but I think it happens to everyone so don't feel bad about it.
@camar_lyn (1028)
Hi seventhjuly, i found that out after joining myLot for a few weeks. Now, i try to be more careful by doing a search first before i start my topic. Then again, somebody else can also write what your are thinking of. For example, i did one discussion on lasik but others wrote it as eye surgery. However, I think being original on MyLot is more important. It goes to show how many things in common we have without realising it. Cheers! - Lyn
2 to 3 times it had happen with me and i tell i feel so bad that time bcoz after that people starts telling that i have copied their topic i mean discussion
@cdparazo (5768)
Not yet. But I think I do have some discussions that may have been discussed by others to some degree but not really completely the same.
I did not check the responses to my discussions because i made few discussions and I like to make responses. But I also have some disucssions and I checked them several days after I posted it and I chosen best response also.
@marazh (88)
I encountered that twice. But still there were responses made. I also posted a discussion which was opposite of another discussion made by other mylotter.