two can live a cheaply as one, but do you realy want to?

@RobinJ (2501)
The old man placed order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink. He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them . As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering. Obviously they were thinking, "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them." As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything. People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. S he sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink. Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said "No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything." Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting for?" She answered (Continue below - This is great) The teeth
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Ha ha, that was funny - not at all what I was expecting! However, I think a burger and fries could be eaten without teeth, couldn't they?
@RobinJ (2501)
Heck yes, Here is a good one I went to a dentist to get my dentures relined, and when I came in for my appointment the receptionist said I had to see the dental hygienist, first, Why I asked so that she can clean your teeth and give you some tips on cleaning and brushing your teeth, I said that was ridiculous and I just wanted to See the dentist, It is our policy no one sees the dentist with going to the hygienists first, fine I said Do I have to go in or do I just give them to you, What do you mean she was really getting upset with me . So I took out my dentures and put them on the counter and said do you want me to go in with my teeth or does she just need to see them. I was told I was a smart a$$ and to leave their office immediately. I was happy to oblige. This is a true story about me
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
OMG, I can't believe that happened to your Robin! I guess you wont be going to that dentist again! Thanks for the laugh.
@miamilady (4924)
lol That's awful! But funny.
@anewlevel (174)
That was so cute! Thanks for sharing! :)
@Katlady2 (9921)
Haaaahahahaha! Darn it! You catch me off guard every time! LOL. Great joke hon.