have you ever been in the situation where you love a person so much...???

lovers - picture of lover
@diillu (5128)
ever been in a situation...you love your honey so much..much more than anything else..you are ready to forgive anything any mistakes so that you can pull your relationship together but inspite of that sometimes you want to break free and still could do is nothing..nothing at all.
yes,until now...i always understand things that --- do eventhough its not right anymore,and sometimes i think that i have to stop loving that person but i cant.:(
@diillu (5128)
i think i difinetely can understand you. It just happens to me too and so many times but i just managed to slip through this situation and sometimes i get mad too with angerness that i can't control myself.
@susieq223 (3742)
That sounds more like an addiction than love. Love never demands that you totally lose yourself in someone else. You might want to talk to someone like a counselor.
@diillu (5128)
i don't think this is an addiction instead i just think that i love him so much..just so much that i don't want to live without him at all and i don't want to know the life without him. I just love him so much.
@lenapoo (674)
I've been through that before and all I can say is you have to decide for yourself whether or not you are willing to accept that and put up with all the things they do. An whatever answer you give then you will no whether or not it is what you want. Remember that your heart never lies so listen to it and let it be your guide.
@bunalice (315)
Now i am in the situation.I love my boyfriend so much that it even more than loving myself.I can'y image that how I will if I lose him.