who is sexiest woman on the planet?

who according to you is the sexiest woman on the planet??according to me its have to be angelina jolie...who according to you??
@jeeva_s6 (399)
I wd Aishwarya Rai is de sexiest women in de planet of all times..
yeah.....bt d natural beauty dont exist today.....
@Shresth (264)
It's quite a difficult question 2 answer........But, don't know bout sexy, but if talked bout beautiful, I"ll go 4 ash 4 sure........... She's amazingly beautiful, tell me if u disagree wid me!!!!
well yeah she is beautigul....but may not be the sexiest..
@theponch (198)
Yes, she is beautiful and a great actress. I think mother earth is the sexiest though. Remember she gives us all of nature's bounties. She provides us with sensations that no woman can provide for. The water in all it's coolness. The trees, plants, and flowers. The skyline in the different seasons of the year. These are the things you want to find to be able to enjoy the most in your life eventually. Remember that Angelina cold die, then you'd have to go on picking a favorite after a favorite.
it seems like you are an artistic person!!!
@santuccie (3374)
There are lots of good looking women out there. One who is especially attractive to me is Kelly Hu. Kristen Kreuk is pretty hot, but it's a rare occasion when one gets to see much of her skin. Then there's Shakira...her hips don't lie, and they've got something to say! :P
I think it is Aishwarya rai , she is simply superb , she has been roking me since , I came to know about here. She is beautiful as you have commented , but is also equally sexy That what I feel. Thanking you !!! Good Luck !!!