How do you dress yourself in the winter time to go out?

When you go out in the winter ..what type of clothing do you put on as an extra precaution?:) I usually put on several skirts...I like to wear skirts so I layer them and then long stockings, sweaters, coat, long scarf hat boots and then I proceed to meet the cold air.:)
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
Here in Uruguay winter is not so hard as in most of USA. It's enough to wear a sweater and a heavier coat and also a scarf. A hat or a cap is needed if you are bald, old or have high blood pressure.
You mentioned that if you have high blood pressure you should have a cap or hat..is this so? How come..does cold weather affect blood pressure?:)+
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
Yes, when it's cold blood vessels contract and this increases blood pressure.
Well...I use to dread going out in th winter because everywhere I go I have at least two of my three children with me. That meant layering, hats, gloves, thick socks, and boots for 3. But, we moved to Florida in December and cold weather here is a joke compared to Pitsburgh. People think it is cold when it is 55 out! That is practically summer :)