What make you tick?

What is the real you in thinking, social and emotional? My personality is mix. At times I feel drawn to social activities, at others, I can happily spend time alone. I am somewhat choosy about whom I'll share my thoughts and feelings with and real friendship don't occur often to me. I am a natural moderator and can referee between warring factions if I must. So what do you think, mylotters? What make you tick?
@richiem (3646)
I am more of a loner than a social person. I enjoy being with few people only, most my friends. I like spending time alone. But most of all, I like spending time alone with my girlfriend. Like you, I also am not easy on sharing thoughts and feelings. I only share them to those who I really know and who I know would understand the way I am. I like looking into details of things and having a different opinion than others. It makes me feel unique when I have different ideas.
richiem, I appreciate what you done to my unresolved discussions. As a token of my appreciation, I am goind to emulate what you are doing. I am going to response to those unresolved discussion to the best of my ability. We have at least one thing in common and that is being a loner. I prefer actually to do some activity alone most of the time but I can't always do it because in this world we need to socialize. As the saying says "No man is an island".
@richiem (3646)
Thank you for the best response! And thank you for helping me with the zero-responded discussions.