People that are Racist

I want to know why ,,.Like for instance, a white guy gets in a fight with say 3 blacks, he then becomes prejudice, but if it happens with his same race he surely doesnt hate his own race..its makes no damn sense to me..
becxause I think it's stereo typical bull sh**! And i think that is how soceity has become. It's like we have to respect them but they don't or don't have to respect us. It would be ok if 1 black guy beat up 3 white guy and it wouldn't be a racial issue.
yess! that is what i say! thank you so much for someone finally repsonding to this lol.. i wihs more peoplel thought like us..