@desireeo (595)
do you notice how long it takes for a page to open? this is really a waste of time. have you experienced the same thing? is this within the control of mylot? i hope they would do something about it. this affects me coz my time on the computer is limited and i really want to post and respond as much as possible. sometimes i can only post few discussions in an hour. i don't know how the system works since i'm not very techie.
@kingparker (9698)
The loading time on mylot here quite decent, it really depends on how fast it is your internet connection, and the background processing speed of mylot central server I guess. So, if both sides works perfect well, the loading time to open a page shouldn't take too long, and it should be within 1 or 2 second of time interval. For me, the speed was quite decent and okay for me.
Yes i agree that all the pages of mylot takes more than the normal time required to load. they should do something about it as it can be very frustrating for a lot of people. No i dont think its just because of the images...because other websites with loads of images also dont take such a long time.
@tim_un (355)
Hello desireeo, yes i totally agree with you that sometimes myLot website will be very slow when many users accessing the website. But sometimes when i come in the morning the post message, hte website is quite fast. So it all depend on when you online in myLot forum. You need some endurance here :)