is money related to power?

is money related to power? can money really give you the power to control, manipulate, and manuever people and situations toward your advantage? whats your take on this? share your thoughts!
@g_aileen09 (1354)
I wanted to think otherwise.. but no matter how I do it... i believe that MONEY is the best resource to gain power. Mindpower and willpower are nothing when we don't have money to back our plans up. sad but true. :(
i know.. its sad how having more money can sometimes outdo being smart and good at what your doing..
That's the way things go since time immemorial. Us people either work or do business so we can have all the money that we wanted to make our lives easier.
Well i dont think money gives you total control but it certainly makes a lot of things simpler. It certainly is an advantage if one can handle it.
aha,I love money very much,because I believe money related to power,Money isn't all-powerful,but has no money is forbid!right??
@777330975 (332)
• Sri Lanka
Money certainly will give power as long as the others bend their heads towards money. We come from a community like that. Definetely monied people try to buy others, and try to get as much as possible to their advantage.
they buy people? as in like servants?
@mizrak07 (557)
Money and power go hand in hand, power is a form of wealth and wealth is a form of power. Money is a tool that people use to be able to do great things, power is a great thing people use to make money.